Monday, November 19, 2007

Punks in the Bloglight


An incumbent storm headed westward has caused us to grow wary of bicycling to China. Instead, I dropped by the local dealery to barter for a pair of teleportational gogglers (fig. 2).

Our reunion has been glorious (fig. 1)! We drank champagne, watched A Shot at Love, reminisced about adventures past, jumped on a trampoline, traded favorite SJB quotes, champed Powerthirst (I like Manana, Emmet prefers Gun), watched Wizard People, Dear Readers, narrated our mornings in our best Wizard People impressions, and ate flank steak.

I've become somewhat of a power-drinker. Recently I drank five Vitamin Waters in under an hour, and then had to pee on the side of the highway. I pulled down my trousers like a five-year-old and mooned all the truckers.

Tomorrow we begin the travel through hyperspace: China! Glory! The Great Wall! Manifest Destiny! Ni hao!

No comments: